Friday, September 17, 2010

18 minutes

That's how long I have to write, well, had to write... Is blogging self indulgent? I think it is, it's like "let me see how awesome I am at writing crazy/tragic/poetic/wise ideas." and then you get on the next day to see how many of your friends have complemented your great writing. I guess it's good that I waited a full year or so to write again, because now no one will even think about reading this.

How about this...

I work a lot, not because I need money but because money keeps me under a roof "barely"
so I guess you could say that I rely on money. So I walk around to forget about all that, the park is a great place to walk. It's pretty empty, except for the 25 homeless kids. They don't even need to be homeless, that's why it's hard to want to help, I guess. Anyway, my times up

Peace

Branden Thomas Carpenter

No comments: